Family Works Fostering is an innovative and dynamic fostering agency that specialises in providing first class fostering services to children and young people aged between the ages of 0 to 18 of either gender. Family Works Fostering recognises that local authorities are looking for child-focused foster services to meet the needs of children and young people who require to be looked after away from their families. Family Works Fostering strives to provide safe, stable foster care where children and young people are valued, supported and encouraged to grow and develop as individuals. We have an outstanding team of foster parents and staff and we collaboratively provide the highest quality of care and support for foster children and young people.
Family Works Fostering Provides:
- Competetive and generous fostering allowances.
- Support and availability 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, including crisis support, advice and guidance for foster parents, from our social workers.
- On-going training, both face to face and E-training.
- Local foster carers support groups.
- Regular supervision with your allocated supervising social worker.
- Individual tailored foster child support plans.
- Foster parent mentoring services.